OUTH TECHPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE is a platform designed for some innovative and successful Nigerian TechPreneurs listed below to inform, inspire, expose and empower Nigerian youths with technology entrepreneurship (#TechPreneurship) skills and opportunities in the global tech industry.
The successful TechPreneurs that are billed to speak at the event will share how they leveraged technology to create value and wealth and how they (the youths) can also leverage the skills and opportunities to create and launch their own tech businesses or products and create value, wealth and employment opportunities like the Silicon Valley start-ups.
We want to ensure that the digital revolution and #TechPreneurship which started in Silicon Valley is replicated in Nigeria and across Africa.
Theme: Eliminating Poverty and Crime, Building TechPreneurs & Wealth.
Date: February 21st – 22nd, 2018
Venue: Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Mobolaji Bank-Anthony, Way Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 10: 00am – 4:00pm
Admission: Free of Charge
S. Strategies Digital Solutions is on a mission to enlighten, inform, inspire, train and empower Nigerian youths to join other youthful TechPreneurs creating value and wealth with Technologies in other parts of the world. To this end, we have been hosting technology oriented training programs, seminars, workshops and conferences in different cities in Nigeria.
Our team have trained and empowered over 1,300 Nigerian youths on Digital Marketing, Web Development, Software Development, Mobile Applications Development, Blogging and Online Businesses in the past 3 years in different cities.
This time around we are bringing the most successful and renowned TechPreneurs in Nigeria to come and talk to the Nigerian youths on; How they Conceived, Developed, Launched, Innovated and Operates their Tech Business and how they can also do the same, starting from where ever they are and with any tech skills they have.
The following renowned Innovative TechPreneurs shall be speaking on the topics listed below;
- Linda Ikeji – Founder, Lindaikejisblog.com
- Jason Njoku – Founder/CEO., IrokoTV
- Akin Alabi – Founder/CEO., NairaBet.com
- Obinna Okezie – Founder/CEO., Wakanow.com
- Opeyemi Awoyemi – Co-Founder, Jobberman.com
- Nnamdi Ezeigbo, Founder, Slot Ltd
- Mo Abudu, Founder/CEO., Ebonylife TV
- Cosmas Maduka, Founder, Cosharis Technlogies
- Chief Leo Stan Ekeh – Chairman, Zinox Group
- Tony Nwokolo, Founder, Complete Success TV
- Bosun Tijani, CEO., Co-Creation Hub,
- Offili Okechukwu, Founder, Okadabooks.com
- Iyinnoluwa Abodeji, Founder, Flutterwave Technologies
- Tony Elemelu – Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
The following topics and papers shall be presented and discussed at Youth empowerment conference;
- Web Applications & Website Development – How Nigerian youths can create wealth by creating and developing web applications that meets needs in the society and website for corporate organizations.
- Mobile App Development – How Nigerian youths can create wealth leveraging the demand for mobile applications in Nigeria and all over the world.
- Software Development – Identifying and developing software application that solves business and social problems.
- Digital Marketing – Understanding the huge potential that abound in the Digital Marketing industry worldwide and how the Nigerian youths can acquire the skills and launch a digital marketing agency with zero or shoe-string capital.
- Blogging & Online Business – Exposing Nigerian youths to the opportunities that abound in online publishing and internet business industry and how they can position and part-take in it; creating niche blogs, information products, e-commerce platforms and online news platforms.
- Affiliate Marketing – Unveiling the goldmine hidden in Affiliate Marketing and how the Nigerian youths can explore it working from home with shoe-string capital.
- E-Commerce – Building a strategic and innovative e-commerce business system.
- At the end of the conference participants will discover, understand and get ideas and motivation on how to leverage technology skills and knowledge to create value (IT Products/Services, Solutions, Software, Mobile and Applications and platforms).
- At the conference 20 youths shall be randomly selected to be trained and mentored for 2 months at TheTechPreneurs Hub (The center for the Training, Research and Development on Technologies) to identify opportunity, create and launch a tech product and business of their choice.
- Through the conference and empowerment program tech skills and business ideas shall be transferred to the attendees, which they shall leverage to launch an tech business or products (Solutions, Web, software or mobile applications and platforms) and they shall in turn train and empower others, create employment opportunities, and contribute to our nations socio-economic output.
Some attendees at our previous class